Steps to Configure the PHP SAML 2.0 Connector
Step 1: Download and Setup the connector on your domain.
- Install miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector ( to get plugin Contact us ).
- Setup the connector on the same domain where you have PHP application running.
- Access SSO connector from your browser with URL https://<connector-path>/sso
- Register into SSO connector by providing a valid email address and password.
- After registration, log in to the dashboard using the credentials you provided during registration.
Step 2: Configure the connector using your Identity Provider details
- In Plugin Settings, use your Identity Provider details to configure the plugin.
- You can configure the SP base url or leave this option as it is.
- You need to provide these SP Entity ID and ACS URL values while configuring your Identity Provider.
- Click on the Submit button to save your settings.
Step 3: Test the Configuration
- You can test if the plugin is configured properly or not by clicking on the Test Configuration button.
- You should see a Test Successful screen as shown below along with the user's attribute values.
Step 4: Setup the connector to work with your Application
Once the SSO test was successful, you can provide an Application URL, to where the users will be redirected after logging in.
Note : The miniOrange PHP SAML 2.0 Connector is supported by various PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend Framework, Phalcon, Yii Framework, Aura, Fat-Free, PHP-MVC, Kohana, FuelPHP, Slim, Flight, Zikula, PHPixie, Li3, Nett, Medoo, POP PHP, PHP Mini, Silex, Agavi, Typo 3 Flow, Prado, Cappuccino, Limonade, Webasyst, Guzzle PHP, YAF, Akelos PHP Framework, Qcodo, evoCore, Stratus, Seagull, Maintainable, Limb, Phocoa, AjaxAC, Zoop, BlueShoes, Recess, PHPDevShell, Ice Framework, QueryPHP, Dash PHP Framework, Zest Framework, Roducks, and many more.