Steps to configure Azure AD Single Sign-On (SSO) Login into WordPress
Step 1: Setup Azure Active Directory as OAuth Provider
- Sign in to Azure portal.
- Click on App Services and go to Manage Azure Active Directory.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click the App registrations service, and click New registration.
- When the Create page appears, enter your application's registration information:
- For "Web app / API" applications, provide the base URL of your app. eg, https://<domain-name> might be the URL for a web app running on your local machine. Users would use this URL to sign in to a web client application.
- When finished, click Register. Azure AD assigns a unique Application ID to your application. Copy Application ID and the Directory ID , this will be your Client ID and Tenent ID.
- Go to Certificates and Secrets from the left navigaton pane and click on New Client Secret. Enter description and expiration time and click on ADD option.
- Copy value. This will be your Secret key.
|Name :||Name of your application.|
|Application type :|
|Sign-on URL :||
You have successfully configured Azure AD as OAuth Provider for achieving user authentication with Azure AD Single Sign-On (SSO) login into your WordPress Site.