WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Conferences.io
using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the Conferences.io
with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Conferences.io application
using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom
WordPress user attributes to your Conferences.io app as per your requirements. To
know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on
Search for a WordPress
OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure Conferences.io with WordPress Single Sign-On (SSO)
1. Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server plugin on the left side menu and choose your OAuth client from the list, Here Custom OAuth 2.0 .
- Enter Client name as you want. Get the Redirect / Callback URL from Conferences.io and enter it under the Redirect URI field. Click on Save client button.
Now note down Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope to configure the Conferences.io.
2. Setup Conferences.io as OAuth Client
Go to the admin account of Conferences.io and configure the conferences.io as an
OAuth client using the below details.
|Client ID :
|Client Secret :
|Access Token Endpoint:
https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/token
|Get User Info Endpoint:
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into
with WordPress as OAuth Provider and conferences.io as OAuth Client
using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to
roll out secure access to your conferences.io using WordPress site credentials
Mail us on
for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team
will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your