WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Academy Of Mine app using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the Academy Of Mine with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Academy Of Mine application using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom WordPress user attributes to your Academy Of Mine app as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for a WordPress OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure WordPress Login into Academy Of Mine
Step 1: Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- NOTE: To perform SSO, Academy Of Mine needs "email" and we provide email attribute in the Premium version of our plugin. Hence, the below configuration that you see is of the Premium version of WP OAuth Server plugin.
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server on the left side menu and click on Add Client button to create a new client.
- Enter Client name as you want. Enter the Redirect / Callback URL provided by Academy Of Mine under the Authorized Redirect URI field and click on Save Client button.
- Note down Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope to configure in your OAuth Client.
Step 2: Setup Academy Of Mine as OAuth Client
- Log in to your Academy Of Mine account and click on the Integrations tab.
- Now,enable the Single Sign On (OAuth 2.0) option at the bottom and click on the Manage button to navigate to the settings page.
- Enter the Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope ,which you will get from the miniOrange OAuth server plugin. Also, configure the Attribute Mapping for Email, First Name and Last Name as "email", "first_name" and "last_name". Click on the Save Changes button.
|Client ID :
|| Click Here
|Client Secret :
|| Click Here
|| profile openid email
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/authorize
|Access Token Endpoint:
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/token
|Get User Info Endpoint:
||https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/resource
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into Academy Of Mine
app with WordPress as OAuth Provider and Academy Of Mine as OAuth Client using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your Academy Of Mine app using WordPress site credentials within minutes.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.