WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Church Online app using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the Church Online with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Church Online application using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom WordPress user attributes to your Church Online app as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for a WordPress OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure WordPress Login into Church Online
Step 1: Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- NOTE: To perform SSO, Church Online needs "email" and we provide email attribute in the Premium version of our plugin. Hence, the below configuration that you see is of the Premium version of WP OAuth Server plugin.
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server on the left side menu and click on Add Client button to create a new client.
- Enter the Redirect / Callback URL provided by Church Online under the Authorized Redirect URI field and click on Save Client button.
- Note down Client ID, Client Secret, Issuer URI to configure in your OAuth Client. You will get the Issuer URI in the Discovery Document. Click on the Discovery Document link under the Client Name.
Step 2: Setup Church Online as OAuth Client
- Log in to your Church Online account.
- Go to Integrations tab and click on Openid Connect option.
- Enter the Client ID, Client Secret and Issuer URI ,you got from the miniOrange OAuth server plugin. Click on Test Configuration button.
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into Church Online
app with WordPress as OAuth Provider and Church Online as OAuth Client using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your Church Online app using WordPress site credentials within minutes.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.