WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Easygenerator app using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the Easygenerator with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Easygenerator application using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom WordPress user attributes to your Easygenerator app as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for a WordPress OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure WordPress Login into Easygenerator
Step 1: Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- NOTE: To perform SSO, Easygenerator needs "email" and we provide email attribute in the Premium version of our plugin. Hence, the below configuration that you see is of the Premium version of WP OAuth Server plugin.
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server on the left side menu and click on Add Client button to create a new client.
- Enter Client name as you want. Enter the Redirect / Callback URL that you will get from Easygenerator under the Authorized Redirect URI field and click on Save Client button.
- Note down Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope to configure in your OAuth Client.
Step 2: Setup Easygenerator as OAuth Client
- Please fill in this default form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to setup OAuth 2.0 integration between your platform and Easygenerator courses.
|Client ID :
|| Click Here
|Client Secret :
|| Click Here
|| profile openid
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/authorize
|Access Token Endpoint:
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/token
|Get User Info Endpoint:
||https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/resource
|Method type :
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into Easygenerator
app with WordPress as OAuth Provider and Easygenerator as OAuth Client using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your Easygenerator app using WordPress site credentials within minutes.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.