WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Salesforce app using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the Salesforce with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Salesforce application using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom WordPress user attributes to your Salesforce app as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for a WordPress OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure WordPress Login into Salesforce
Step 1: Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server on the left side menu and click on Add Client button to create a new client.
- Enter Client name as you want. Enter the Redirect / Callback URL provided by Salesforce under the Redirect URI field and click on Save Client button.
- Note down Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope to configure in your OAuth Client.
Step 2: Setup Salesforce as OAuth Client
- Login to your SalesForce account.
- Switch to the SalesForce Classic mode from profile menu, and then go to the Setup page.
- In the Quick Find box, enter Auth, and then select Auth. Providers.
- Click on New button and Select Provider type as OpenID Connect from dropdown.
- Enter the provider Name,Consumer Key,Consumer Secret,Scope and Endpoints which you have copied from miniOrange OAuth Server plugin.
- Click on Save button to save your configuration
- Now, You can see the Test-Only Initialization URL. It redirects you to your OpenID provider and asks you to sign in. You’re then asked to authorize your app. After you authorize, you’re redirected to Salesforce.
|Client ID :
|| Click Here
|Client Secret :
|| Click Here
|| profile openid
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/authorize
|Access Token Endpoint:
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/token
|Get User Info Endpoint:
||https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/resource
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into Salesforce
app with WordPress as OAuth Provider and Salesforce as OAuth Client using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your Salesforce app using WordPress site credentials within minutes.
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.