WordPress OAuth Server plugin enables Single Sign-On (SSO) into the WSO2 app using your WordPress username and password. Once you configure the WSO2 with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your WSO2 application using WP credentials. OAuth Server plugin also allows you to send custom WordPress user attributes to your WSO2 app as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for a WordPress OAuth Server Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Steps to configure WordPress Login into WSO2
Step 1: Setup WordPress as OAuth Server
- Go to miniOrange OAuth Server plugin on the left side menu and click on Add Client button to create a new client.
- Enter Client name as you want. Enter the Redirect / Callback URL that you will get from WSO2 under the Callback URI field and click on Save Client button.
- Note down Client ID, Client Secret, Endpoints and Scope as you will require it later while configuring your OAuth client.
Step 2: Setup WSO2 as OAuth Client
- Login to your WSO2 admin console.
- From the left navigation menu, select Add under Identity Providers tab.
- Enable the checkbox besides the Enable OAuth2 / OpenID Connect label and enter the required details which you will get from miniOrange OAuth Server Single Sign-On(SSO) plugin.
- Now, go to Just-In-Time Provisioning section and select PRIMARY option from dropdown under Always Provision to User Store Domain radio and select Provision Silently option. Then, Click on Register button.
|Client ID :
|| Click Here
|Client Secret :
|| Click Here
|| profile openid
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/authorize
|Access Token Endpoint:
|| https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/token
|Get User Info Endpoint:
||https://< your-wordpress-domain >/wp-json/moserver/resource
In this Guide, you have successfully configured Single Sign-On (SSO) into WSO2
app with WordPress as OAuth Provider and WSO2 as OAuth Client using our WP OAuth Server plugin.This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your WSO2 app using WordPress site credentials within minutes.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.