Implement Shopify Apple Login for your Store
Configure login using apple for any shopify store.
Allow your customers to login to Shopify using their Apple ID in just three easy steps.
Step 1: Add Social Login App to your Shopify Store for Sign In with Apple:
- Visit to https://apps.shopify.com/miniorange-social-login on Shopify marketplace. Click on Add app to install it on your store.
- Once you have installed it, it will take you to the social login application Dashboard. Here, please click on Apple Login Icon.
- If you don't want to setup your custom app then please click on Setup app in just one click. Then, Click on Save. This will setup your Apple application for Shopify.
- That is all you require to do to add Login with Apple button to Shopify. To Setup a custom app for Apple, please follow the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Custom App for Shopify Apple Login :
- Go to https://developer.apple.com click on Account and Login with your Apple developer account.
- Click on Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles in Apple Account.
- In the left menu Click on Identifiers and after that click on the Plus Icon (blue color). Click on Continue for the next 2 pages of Apple Account.
- Enter Description and Bundle ID for the App ID (The Bundle ID is best when it’s a reverse-dns style string).
- In the Capabilities section scroll down and select Sign in with Apple. Click on Edit and Select Enable as a Primary App Id. Click on Save. Click on Continue, then Click on Register.
- In the right corner click on Continue, then click on Register button.
- Again click the Plus icon (blue color). Select Service IDs and click on Continue.
- Enter Description and Identifier (Identifier would be your client id - Copy this id and Paste in the above field of Client ID). Click on Continue and then Click on the Register button.
- Click Keys from the left side menu. Click on the Plus icon to register a new key.
- Give your Key a name, select Sign In with Apple and click on Configure button
- Select your Primary Id and click on the Save button. After that at the right corner click on Continue and Register button.
- Click on the Download button. Once the key is downloaded click on the Done button.
- In the left menu click on Identifiers.
- At the right top click on App IDs.
- Select Service IDs from the drop down menu.
- Select your Service Id from the List.
- Select Sign In with Apple and click on Configure button
- Select the Primary App Id from the drop down, and Enter the Domain and the Redirect URL in Domains and Subdomains and Return URLs respectively. Click on the Next button. (You will get the Domain name and Redirect URL from miniOrange social login plugin)
- Verify the details and click on the Done button. After that at the right corner click on the Continue button.
- Copy the Identifier value and click on the Save button.
Step 3: Complete Setup of Apple Login on Shopify
- Copy the Identifier value and paste it as Client ID in the Social Login App. Copy the Downloaded key value and paste it asClient Secret in the Social Login App.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A window will appear and ask you to login to your Apple account. This is to Test Configuration for Apple login to Shopify.
- Once you login with your Apple ID, a notification from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the toggle button on Apple icon to activate Apple login button so that people can sign-in to your store using Connect with Facebook.
- Now, You can see the Apple social Login button is activated on your Shopify Store. This will allow users to perform shopify apple login.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.