Free Twitter Shopify Social Login
In today's day and age of short snippets of social media, Twitter is one of the most widely used apps.
With Twitter Shopify Login these users can come to your Store and easily make any purchase from you.
Twitter login is absolutely free in our Social Login app. Follow the steps below to add Twitter login to your Shopify store.
Step 1: Add Social Login App to your Shopify Store :
- Visit to https://apps.shopify.com/miniorange-social-login on Shopify marketplace. Click on Add app to install it on your store.
- Once you have installed it, it will take you to the social login application Dashboard. Then, click on Twitter.
- If you don't want to setup your custom app then please click on Setup app in just one click. Click on Save. This will setup your LinkedIn application for Shopify.
- That is all you require to do to add Twitter Social Login to Shopify. To Setup a custom app for Twitter, please follow the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Custom App for Twitter Login :
- Go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps and sign up/login with your Twitter credentials.
- Click on the overview in the left menu then click on NEW PROJECT.
- Enter Name, Select the best description, Project name and Enter App name where you get your access keys and tokens and set permissions.
- Click on the App name in the left menu then Enable 3rd Party AuthenticationThen, Enter Callback URLs and Website URLs (from your miniOrange social login plugin).
- Now go to Keys and Tokens. click on View Keys. Here are your API keys and API Secret key.
- Copy your API key and Secret and save them in your miniOrange social login plugin (under client id and client secret field respectively).
Step 3: Set Credentials for Twitter Application
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from Twitter and Paste them into the fields in Twitter Login Instructions screen on the Social login app.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A window will appear and ask you to login to your Twitter account. This is to Test Configuration for Twitter. Please Login to Twitter to check the login process.
- Another window from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the toggle button on Twitter icon to activate Twitter login button.
- Now, You can see the LinkedIn social Login button is activated on your Shopify Store.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.