In miniOrange SAML plugin, go to Service Provider Setup tab of the plugin. There are two ways to configure the plugin:
A. By uploading IDP metadata:
- Click on Upload IDP metadata button.
- Enter the Identity Provider Name
- You can either upload a metadata file and click on Upload button or use a metadata URL and click on Fetch Metadata.
- Provide the required settings (i.e. Identity Provider Name, IdP Entity ID or Issuer, SAML Login URL, X.509 Certificate) as provided by your Identity Provider and click on the Save button.
Step 3: Attribute Mapping
- In the free plugin, only NameID is supported for Email and Username attributes of the WordPress user.
- When a user performs SSO, the NameID value sent by the IDP will get mapped to the email and username of the WordPress user.
Step 4: Role Mapping
- In the free plugin, you can choose a default role which will be assigned to all the non-admin users when they perform SSO.
- Go to Attribute/Role mapping tab and navigate to Role Mapping section.
- Select the Default Role and click on the Save button.
Step 5: SSO settings
- In the free plugin you can add a login widget to enable SP-Initiated SSO on your site.
- Navigate to Redirection and SSO links tab and follow the given steps given under Option 1: Use a Widget to add a login widget on your site.