Setup SCIM User Provisioning in Centrify with WordPress(WP)
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push New Users
- New users created through Centrify will also be created in the third party application.
- Push Profile Updates
- Updates made to the user's profile through Centrify will be pushed to the third party application.
- Push User Deactivation
- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Centrify will deactivate/delete the user in the third party application.
- Note: For this application, deactivating/delete a user will depend on the miniOrange SCIM user provisioning add-on.
- Reactivate Users
- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
- Note: For the Reactivating the user it is required to select the Deactivation mode in the SCIM user provisioning add-on.
To get the premium plugin, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Configure Centrify SCIM user provisioning in WordPress (WP)
- Go to SCIM Configurations tab to get SCIM base URL and SCIM bearer Token
these will be used later.
- Configure Centrify for SSO
- In your Centrify account, add a new custom app.
- In the application, setup your SAML SSO Configuration.
- Now navigate to Account Mapping and configure like the following:
- Navigate to Provisioning tab.
- Enable Enable provisioning for this application.
- Enter the SCIM base URL in SCIM Service URL from the SCIM Configuration tab of the SCIM user provisioning plugin.
- In Authorization Type, enable Authorization Header.
- Enter the SCIM Bearer Token in Bearer Token from the SCIM Configuration tab of the SCIM user provisioning plugin.
- Once complete, click on Verify.
- In the Role Mappings section be sure to set up the Role as "User".
Congratulations, you have successfully configured the miniOrange Wordpress SCIM User Provisioning plugin with Centrify.
- Note: WordPress doesn't allow to change userName of a user. You can change the email but not the username.
In case you face any issues with the setup. Please contact :- email@example.com
SCIM User Provisioning plugin also supports provisioning for other IDP's like Okta ,Cognito,OneLogin,Salesforce, Ping Identity, WSO2, GSuite, GitHub and many more.