Step 1: Configuring WordPress as Service Provider (SP)
In miniOrange SAML plugin, go to Service Provider Setup
tab of the miniOrange WP SAML Service Provider
plugin. There are two ways to configure the plugin:
A. By uploading IDP metadata:
- Click on Upload IDP metadata button.
- Enter the Identity Provider Name
- You can either upload a metadata file and click on Upload button or use a metadata URL and click on Fetch Metadata.
B. Manual Configuration:
- Navigate to Service Provider Setup tab of the miniOrange SAML SP plugin.
- Provide the required settings (i.e. Identity Provider Name, IdP Entity ID or Issuer, SAML Login URL, X.509 Certificate) as provided by your Identity Provider.
- Click on the Save Configuration button to save your configuration.
Step 2: Enable SSO settings
- You can add a login widget to enable SP-Initiated SSO on your site.
- Navigate to Redirection and SSO links tab and follow the steps given under Option 1: Use a Widget to add a login widget on your site.
You have now successfully configured WordPress as SAML SP