HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR BUDDYPRESS
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select BuddyPress registration form from the list.
3. Click on BuddyPress registration form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
5. Click on “Click here” to see your BuddyPress fields.
6. Click on “Add New Field” to add a Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
7. Enter the Name and Description of your New Field. Make sure to remember the name of the Field you added.
8. Make sure to keep the visibility option set to Everyone. Click on save button to save your new field.
9. Go to the plugin settings and add the name of the new field that you just added. After that click on Save Settings button.
10. Log out and go to your BuddyPress Registration Page.
11. You should see your newly added field on the BuddyPress Registration Page. Fill all fields of the form and click on “Complete Sign Up”.
12. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
13. On successful verification user should get created succesfully.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATE USERS AFTER REGISTRATION
1. Select the following option to automatically activate and login the user after OTP Verification
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESTRICT THE USER TO USE SAME PHONE NUMBER FOR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
1. Select the following option to restrict the users to use same phone number for multiple accounts
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Config Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY BUDDYPRESS FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.