The purpose of this guide is to help you setup OTP Verification for your WordPress Registration Form.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Select wordpress default registration form from the list.
3. Follow the steps described under the option chosen for(phone or email or,by both) verification, and click on save setting button.
4.Log out and go to WordPress Default Login Page.
5.On the Registration Page you should see a new Phone Field. Fill the form and Click on the Register button.
7. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
Yes, it is possible to automatically activate users after verification. Just enable the Auto Activate option as shown below.
1. Go to form settings and enable the “Do not allow users to use the same phone number for multiple accounts” option as shown below.
Please Note: You will find this option for Enable Phone Verification and Let the User Choose Option
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.