HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR CONTACT FORM 7.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Contact form 7 from the list.
3. Click on Contact form 7.
4. Choose between Phone Verification or Email Verification and click on Save Settings button.
5. Click on “Click here” to see the list of pages. Select the page where you have placed your Contact Form 7 shortcode and place the following shortcode [mo_verify_phone] just below your Contact Form 7 shortcode.
6. Select your Contact Form 7 Template from the list and Click on “Edit”
7. Copy the code as mentioned in the plugin settings and place it in the Contact Form 7 template to show Verify Phone button and field.
8. Go to your contact form page, fill all the required field and Click on “Click here to verify”.
9. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Send.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP.
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY ULTIMATE MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.