HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR CUSTOM USER REGISTRATION FORM BUILDER (REGISTRATION MAGIC)
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Custom User Registration Form Builder (Registration Magic) form from the list.
3. Click on Custom User Registration form Builder (Registration Magic).
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
You can even let users choose between the two.
( This allows users to choose between Email and Phone Verification during registration itself. )
5. Click on “Click here” to see your list for forms.
6. Select your “Form” from the list (Note the Form ID) and Click on “Fields” .
7. Click on “Add Field” to add a Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
8. Enter the Name and Description of your New Field. Make sure to remember the label name of the Field you add.
9. Make sure to keep the Rule set to Required . Click on save button to save your new field.
10. Go back to form settings and add the FormID, Email or Phone Field Label and click on Save Settings button.
11. Go to your Custom User Registration Form Builder Registration Page. Fill all fields of the form and click on “Submit”.
12. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY CUSTOM USER REGISTRATION FORM BUILDER (REGISTRATION MAGIC)
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.