HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR FORMCRAFT BASIC (FREE VERSION)
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select FormCraft Basic (Free Version) form from the list.
3. Click on FormCraft Basic (Free Version) form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
5. Click on “Click here” to see your formcarft fields.
6. Select your “Form” from the list (Note the Form ID). Click on “Add Field” to add new field.
7. Add new Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
Note the labels of phone/email.
Make sure to mark the field as required.
8. Add a one line input field where users will enter the verification code.
Note the label of the verification field.
Make sure to mark the field as required. Click on the save form button to save your new field.
9. Go to the form setting and add the name of the new field that you just added along with the FormID.
After that click on Save Settings button.
10. Go to your FormCraft Basic form page, fill all the required field and Click on “Click here to send OTP”.
11. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Submit.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY FORMCRAFT BASIC (FREE VERSION)
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.