HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP PRO FORM.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Ultimate Membership Pro form from the list.
3. Click on Ultimate Membership Pro form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
5. Click on “Click here” to see your list of pages. Make sure to note the short code.
6. Click on “Edit” link of your page. Add the email/phone short code of on your page.
7.Click on Update button to save your page.
8. Go back to form settings and click on link “Click here” highlighted below to see the list of your custom fields.
After that click on Save Settings button.
9. Click on “ Add New Register Field” to add text field to enter the reciveied OTP.
Enter the slug as “ validate” and label as “ Enter Validation Code” .
Make sure to mark the field as required. Click on Save button to save yor field you just added.
10. Go to your Ultimate Membership Pro form page, fill all the required fields and Click on “Click here to verify”.
11. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Register.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP PRO FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.