HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Woocommerce Product Vendor registration form from the list.
3. Click on Woocommerce Product Vendor registration form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification and click on save setting .
5. Go to your Vendor Registration form page, fill all the required fields and Click on “Click here to send OTP”.
6. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Register.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESTRICT THE USER TO USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER FOR MULTIPLE ACCOUNT
Yes, it is possible to restrict the user to use the same phone no for multiple account.
Just enable the “Do not allow users to use the same phone number for multiple accounts” option as shown below.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.