HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR WP MEMBER
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select WP Member form from the list.
3. Click on WP Member form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
5. Click on “Click here” to see your WP Member fields.
6. If you are enabling Phone Verification then find “Phone field” from the list of fields.
Make sure to note the meta-key of your field and keep the field in required mode.
7. Click on “Add New Field” to add the validation code field.
Make sure to keep the field as required and the meta-key value as “validate_otp“.
Click on Apply button to save your fields.
8. Go to the form setting and add the meta_key of the Phone field that you just added.
Ignore if you are enabling Email Verification.
After that click on Save Settings button.
9. Go to your WP Member form page, fill all the required fields and Click on “Click here to verify”.
10. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Register.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY WP MEMBER FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.