HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR FORMIDABLE FORM.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Formidable Form from the list.
3. Click on Formidable Form.
4. Choose between Phone Verification or Email Verification.
Click on “Click Here” link to open list of your Forms.
5. Select your Formidable Form Template from the list (Note the Form ID) and Click on the “Edit” link.
6. Add an Email/Phone field and a Text Field (for verification code).
Note down the IDs of both.
Save your form.
7. Enter The Form ID, Field ID and Verification Field ID in the settings page.
Click on Save Settings button.
8. Go to your Formidable form page, fill all the required fields and Click on “Click here to send OTP” button to send an OTP.
9. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Submit.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY FORMIDABLE FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.