HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION MEMBERPRESS REGISTRATION FORM
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select MemberPress registration form from the list.
3. Click on MemberPress registration form.
4. Choose between SMS Verification or Email Verification.
5. Select your Verification Type and click on the Save Settings button.
7. Click on Edit link of your form and add a new Phone field.
Click on Update Options to save your field from the list of predefined fields.
Note the slug name of phone field (as shown below).
8. Go back to plugin settings and save the same Slug Name picked up from the previous step.
9. Go to your registration page, fill all the requried fields and Click on “Register”.
10. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY MEMBERPRESS REGISTRATION FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.