HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR NINJA FORM
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Ninja Forms from the list.
3. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
4. Click on “Click here” to see your list of form.
5. Select your “Form” from the list (Note the Form ID).
Click on “Edit” link of your form to add new field.
6. Add new Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
Enter the Name and Description of your new field. Make sure to mark the field as required.
Note the Field Key of the phone/email field.
7. Add a single line text field where users will enter the verification code.
Make sure to mark the field as required.
Note the Field Key of the verification field. Save your form.
8. Go back to plugin settings and enter the FormID, Email or Phone Field key and a Verification Field key.
You will get the form id and field keys from steps given above.
After that click on Save Settings button.
9. Go to your Ninja form Page. Fill all field of the form and click on “Click Here to send OTP”.
10. Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field to verify yourself and click on Submit.
HOW TO CHANGE VERIFICATION BUTTON TEXT.
1. Enter the text you want to show in your verification button in the highlighted text box given below.
2. You will get verification button with your input text.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Config Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY NINJA FORM (ABOVE VERSION 3.0) FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.