HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR WOOCOMMERCE CHECKOUT FORM.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select WooCommerce Checkout form from the list.
3.Enable the Checkbox and choose between (phone or email) verification.
4. Choose either Phone or Email Verification and click on Save Settings button.
5. By Default a OTP Link and Verify OTP field should show up on the Checkout Form.
6. To show a Verification Button instead of the link enable the “Show a verification button instead of a link on the WooCommerce Checkout Page” option.
7. Go to your checkout page and field all the requried field and Click on “Verify Your Purchase” Link or Button.
8. Rather than a separate field if you want users to be presented with a pop-up for OTP Validation after Checkout Form is submitted then select the “Show a popup for validating OTP” option.
9. Go to your checkout page and field all the requried field and Click on “Verify Your Purchase” to start send OTP.
10. Validate your OTP either by placing the code in the Verification field or the pop-up.
HOW TO CHANGE THE SEND OTP BUTTON OR LINK TEXT?
Just enter your desired button text in the Verification Button Text field and save your settings.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENABLE VERIFICATION ONLY FOR GUEST USERS?
Yes, it is possible to enable Verification only for Guest Users. Click on the option button “Enable Verification only for Guest Users.”
IS IT POSSIBLE TO VALIDATE OTP ONLY FOR A SELECTIVE PAYMENT METHOD
Yes, it is possible to Validate OTP only for a selective few Payment Methods. Click on the “Validate OTP for selective Payment Methods” and select your Payment Plans for OTP Verification.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP.
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY WOOCOMMERCE REGISTRATION FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.