Klipfolio offers an online dashboard platform for building real-time business dashboards. It allows business users to connect to many data services, automate data retrieval, and then manipulate, and visualize the data. Klipfolio uses a schema-less architecture that allows non-technical end users to more easily connect to data sources, and separates data from presentation to more efficiently use and reuse data sources throughout the platform.
Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ) plugin gives you the ability to use your WordPress credentials to log into Klipfolio. Here we will go through a step-by-step guide to configure SSO between Klipfolio as Service Provider and WordPress as an Identity Provider.
Note: Premium Version is required to set up SSO to Klipfolio.
Klipfolio supports only IdP (Identity Provider) initiated Single Sign On (SSO)
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below for Klipfolio Single Sign On (SSO)
Step 1: Download and Setup the plugin
- Login to WordPress using Administrator account.
- Download / Install this plugin - Login using WordPress Users ( WP as SAML IDP ) and activate it. You will see WordPress IDP in your WordPress menu bar in the Dashboard.
- Click on the WordPress IDP option in the menu bar, and select IDP Metadata tab.
Step 2: Configure Klipfolio as Service Provider
- Open a new browser tab or window, Log in to your Klipfolio Domain as Account Administrator.
- Go to Account and select Settings.
- Then go to the Single Sign On tab and click on Edit.
- Select SAML 2 from the provided options.
- Open the certificate in notepad and copy the certificate information (except the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE) in the Certificate field.
- Click on Save button to save the SAML settings.
Step 3: Configure WordPress as the Identity Provider
- Enter the following information into the corresponding fields. Click Save.
|Service Provider Name
|SP Entity ID or Issuer
||Check to sign the Saml Assertion
Step 4: Configure attributes in the plugin (This is a premium feature)
- Select Attribute/Role Mapping. In the User Attributes section, enter the following information. Click Save.
||User Meta Data
For Further Details:
Klipfolio Single Sign On (SSO)