Setup SCIM User Provisioning in Google Apps/ G-Suite with WordPress
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push New Users
- New users created through Google Apps will also be created in the third party application.
- Push Profile Updates
- Updates made to the user's profile through Google Apps will be pushed to the third party application
- Push User Deactivation
- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Google Apps will deactivate/delete the user in the third party application.
- Note: For this application, deactivating/delete a user will depend on the miniOrange SCIM user provisioning add-on
- Reactivate Users
- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
- Note: For the Reactivating the user it is required to select the Deactivation mode in the SCIM user provisioning add-on
To get the premium plugin, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Configure Google / G-Suite SCIM user provisioning in WordPress
- Go to SCIM Configurations tab to get SCIM base URL and SCIM bearer Token
these will be used later
- Go to Google Admin console and login to your account.
Note: Sign in using your administrator account.
- From the Admin Console home page, navigate to Apps > Web and mobile apps.
- Click on Add App and search for "keeper".
- Add the application.
- In the application, setup your Saml SSO Configuration.
- Now navigate to the Autoprovisioning section of the application and Click on Configure auto-provisioning
- Enter the SCIM Bearer Token in App authorization from the SCIM Configuration tab of the SCIM user provisioning plugin and click on Continue.
- Enter the SCIM base URL in Endpoint URL from the SCIM Configuration tab of the SCIM user provisioning plugin and click on Continue.
- Map user attributes in Attribute Mapping and click on Continue.
- Click on Finish to save your configuration.
- Now enable Autoprovisioning in the Autoprovisioning section in the app.
Congratulations, you have successfully configured the miniOrange Wordpress SCIM User Provisioning plugin with Google Apps.
- Note: WordPress doesn't allow to change userName of a user. You can change the email but not the username.
In case you face any issues with the setup. Please contact :- email@example.com
SCIM User Provisioning plugin also supports provisioning for other IDP's like Okta ,Cognito,OneLogin,Salesforce, Ping Identity, WSO2, GSuite, GitHub and many more.