Step 1: Setup Bitium as Identity Provider
Follow these steps to configure Bitium as an Identity Provider using SAML 2.0 Single Sign On protocol.
- Login as an administrator in Bitium
- Once you have logged into your Bitium Admin portal, click on the Manage "your organization"
- Click on Manage Apps
- In the top right corner, click on Add More Apps. You'll see a search box, so search for ?custom_app? and add the app to your Bitium account.
- Click Single Sign-On tab and select SAML Authentication.
- Copy over into the following information for configuring the add-on:
1) Entity ID
2) Login URL
3) Logout URL
4) X.509 Certificate
5) Metadata URL
- Paste information from SP Info tab in the plugin into Bitium
- Click Save in the application provider
- Click Save Changes in Bitium