If you want to login to your Invision Community site using your WordPress username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Server plugin. Once you configure the Invision Community with WP OAuth Server plugin, you can login to your Invision Community application using WP credentials. It also allows you to send custom user attributes to your Invision Community site as per your requirements. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Server plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Invision Community site with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to Configure Invision Community with WordPress :
- Go to https://invisioncommunity.com/login and sign in/login.
- In your Dashboard, go to Left Panel -> Settings and click on Login & Registration.
- A screen will appear where by default Methods tab will be opened. Click on Create New.
- Select Wordpress as handler and click on Continue.
- You will see a screen where you have to enter the details. Provide Client Identifier and Client Secret which you have received while configuring Wordpress.
- You have successfully configured Invision Community with miniOrange WordPress OAuth Server for SSO.
- You can download OAuth Server plugin using the following link.
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.