Step 1: Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- First of all, go to https://www.okta.com/login and log into your Okta account.
- Switch to Classic UI to configure app, and then click on Applications
- Click on Add Application button.
- Click on Create New App
- Choose Web as platform, OpenID Connect as Sign on method, and click on Create.
- You will be redirected to the app details page. Enter Application name and Login Redirect URIs. Copy Callback URL from the plugin to configure Login Redirect URL. Click on Save
- You will be brought to App details page. Scroll down to Client Credentials section.