Step 1: Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- First of all, go to https://www.okta.com/login and log into your Okta account.
- will be presented with following screen. Click on Applications on the navigation bar on top.
- Click on Add Application button and select Create New App.
- Choose Web as platform, OpenID Connect as Sign on method, and click on Create.
- You will be redirected to the app details page. Enter Application name and Login Redirect URIs. Copy Callback URL from the plugin to configure Login Redirect URL. Click on Save
- You will be brought to App details page. Scroll down to Client Credentials section.