HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR CALDERA FORM.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Caldera from the list.
3. Click on Caldera form.
4. Choose between Phone Verification or Email Verification and click on Save Settings button.
5. Click on “Click here” to see list of your caldera forms.
Click on “Edit” option for your form you wish to enable OTP Verification for.
Go to Form Settings Section to get the Form ID. Keep a note of this ID.
6. Select your Form and create the required fields:
A. Email and Verification field
B. Phone and Verification field
Take Note of the ID of the fields generated as shown below.
7.Get the ID of the form fields generated and place all the IDs in the form setting page as shown below
8. Go to your caldera form page, fill all the required field and Click on “click here to get OTP”.
Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on Send Messsage.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP.
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY CALDERA FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.