HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR NINJA FORM (BELOW VERSION 3.0)
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select Ninja Forms ( Below version 3.0 ) from the list.
3. Click on Ninja Forms ( Below version 3.0 ).
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
You can even let users choose between the two.
( This allows users to choose between Email and Phone Verification during registration itself. )
5. Click on “Click here” to see your list of form.
6. Select your “Form” from the list (Note the Form ID).
Click on “Edit” link of your form to add new field.
7. Add new field Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
Enter the Name and Description of your new field.
Note the labels of phone/email. Make sure to mark the field as required.
8. Go back to form setting and add the FormID, Email or Phone Field Label.
After that click on Save Settings button.
9. Go to your Ninja form Page. Fill all field of the form and click on Submit.
10. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
HOW TO CHANGE VERIFICATION BUTTON TEXT.
1. Enter the text you want to show in your verification button in the highlighted text box given below.
2. You will get verification button with your input text.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Config Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY NINJA FORM (ABOVE VERSION 3.0) FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.