Dropbox Login for Shopify
Dropbox is a cloud storage (file hosting) service that lets you save files online and sync them to your devices.
You can easily share files and folders using Dropbox links with other people without sending large attachments. By synchronizing your Dropbox files locally and online, you can easily access these files anywhere and share them with others more easily.
Enabling Dropbox login on your Shopify Store will allow your users to login easily with their existing dropbox account.
Step 1: Add Social Login App to your Shopify Store :
- Visit https://apps.shopify.com/miniorange-social-login on Shopify marketplace. Click on Add app to install it on your store.
- Once you have installed it, it will take you to the social login application Dashboard. Here, please click on Dropbox application.
- If you don't want to setup your custom app then please click on Setup application in just one click. Then, Click on Save. This will setup your application for Shopify.
- That is all you require to do to add Login with Dropbox button to Shopify. To Setup a custom app for Dropbox, please follow the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Custom App for Shopify Dropbox Login :
- Visit the Dropbox website for developers https://www.dropbox.com/developers and click on Create Apps.
- On the following page, Choose Scoped Access New as your API. Choose Full Dropbox Access as your type of access. Lastly Name your app. Then click on Create App.
- Scroll down to OAuth2 section. Enter your Redirect URI.
- Then click on Add.
- Scroll back up and go to Branding section. Here enter App Name, Company/Website name as Publisher, add a Description.
- Enter your Website domain as App Website. Add App icons and then click on Save Changes.
- Go back to Settings. Copy the App key and App secret and use them as App ID and App secret in miniOrange Social login plugin.
Step 3: Complete Setup of Dropbox Login on Shopify :
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret form above setup and Paste them into the fields in Instructions.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A notification from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Now, You can see the Dropbox Social Login button is activated on your Shopify Store. This will allow users to connect to your shopify store using Dropbox application.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.