Auto Create Drupal Account for LDAP user
- The Drupal LDAP module will allow the user to login using their LDAP credentials only when the user
is already present in Drupal.
When the user is not present in Drupal and wants to log in using their LDAP credentials “Auto
create user” will be a very useful feature.
- This feature allows the user to auto-create a user in Drupal after doing SSO with the user's LDAP
credentials if the user does not exist in Drupal.
How to enable “Auto create user in Drupal” ?
- You just have to enable the “Enable Auto Creation of users if they do not exist in Drupal” checkbox
as shown below screenshot and save the configuration.
- Now open the incognito window and try to login into your Drupal site using the LDAP credential of
the user which is not present in your Drupal site.
Please note that the user should be present under the configured search bases
with the selected search filter.
- Congratulations, Your LDAP user is successfully created in Drupal.
If you want any assistance to configure the module or want to try the fully featured 7-days trial version
of the module feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com