Fast and Easy Facebook Social Login for Shopify
Facebook is the most widely used app for Social Login into any platform, website or application.
With our Social Login App for Shopify we bring you this feature at an unbeatable price.
Connect Shopify to Facebook using Social Login by miniOrange effortlessly in just one click.
Our Install and use is the most straight forward app on the Shopify Store. With our free Facebook Shopify login not only will you add easy login to your store but you will also allow your users to experience simplicity in purchasing from any Shopify store. To know how to do this, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Add Social Login App to your Shopify Store :
- Visit to https://apps.shopify.com/miniorange-social-login on Shopify marketplace. Click on Add app to install it on your store.
- Once you have installed it, it will take you to the social login application Dashboard. Here, please click on Facebook.
- If you don't want to setup your custom app then please click on Setup app in just one click. Then, Click on Save. This will setup your Facebook application for Shopify.
- That is all you require to do to add Connect with Facebook button to Shopify. To Setup a custom app for Facebook, please follow the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Custom App for Shopify Facebook Login :
- Go to Facebook developers console by clicking here and Sign up/Login with your Facebook developer account.
- Go to the Facebook Developers apps page and click the button to Add New App.
- Select the options as your need to create an AppID.
- Enter the App Display Name and Add Contact Email for your Facebook app respectively then click on Create App button to save your settings and create an App Id for your app and complete the Security Check.
- Select Facebook Login by clicking on the Set Up button .
- Select the Web option to integrate your Facebook Login.
- Next, enter the Site URL (from the social login app) and click Save. Then, click Continue.
- Go to Settings -> Basic to view your App Id and App Secret (Refer to the image below).
- App Domain: Copy Domain as given the social login app and paste it here.
- Terms of Service: Enter your Terms of Service URL here.
- User Data Deletion:drop down, Select Data Deletion Instruction URL (Enter the URL of your page with the instructions on how users can delete their accounts).
- Choose a category from the drop-down in the Category field and pick the App Purpose option that describes your App or your Store the best, then press Save Changes to save your configurations.
- Change you app status from In Development to Live by clicking on OFF as shown in the image below. Then, click on confirm to confirm your change of status.
- Enter the Callback/Redirect URL (from Social Login by miniOrange app on your store) in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs field. Click on the Save changes to save your configurations.
Note: Most importantly, your Callback/Redirect URI should be https and not http. It is mandatory while configuring Facebook Login in miniOrange social login plugin for Shopify.
- Copy your App ID and your App Secret and save it in your Social Login App on Shopify. (under client id and client secret field respectively).
Step 3: Complete Setup of Facebook Login on Shopify
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from the Facebook Developer and Paste them into the fields in Facebook Login Instructions screen on the Social login app.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A window will appear and ask you to login to your Facebook account. This is to Test Configuration for Facebook. Login with the account which you used to register the account in Facebook for Developer. Press the Continue as button to complete the login process.
- A notification from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the toggle button on Facebook icon to activate Facebook login button so that people can sign-in to your store using Connect with Facebook.
- Now, You can see the Facebook social Login button is activated on your Shopify Store. This will allow users to connect to your store using Facebook.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.