Amazon Login for PrestaShop
Amazon is one of the biggest internet companies.
Everyone regularly uses Amazon to purchase various things online.
With the help of Social login any customer that uses Amazon can also use your website in seconds.
They simply have to click on Login with Amazon on your store.
Learn how to implement Amazon login on PrestaShop in a few easy steps by following the guide below.
We also provide login using Google, Facebook, Discord, and LinkedIn and Twitter.
Step 1: Configure Amazon app for login to PrestaShop :
- Go to http://login.amazon.com and sign in with your amazon developer account and select App Console.
- On the page, Click on the Create a New Security Profile button and enter a Name, Description, and Privacy Notice URL for your app. Click on Save
- Expand the Web Settings section.
- Enter the Callback/Redirect URL (from your social login Instructions)in the Allowed Return URLs.Click on save button to save your configurations.
- View your client Id and client Secret (Refer to the image below).
Step 2: Setup Amazon login in PrestaShop Module :
- Install Social Login Module by miniOrange. Then go to Module Manager.
- Once you have installed it, click on Configure to go to the Social login application dashboard.
- This will take you to the social login dashboard. Here, please click on Amazon.
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from the Amazon Login OAuth App and Paste them into the fields in Amazon Login Instructions screen on the Social login Module.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A window will appear and ask you to login to your Amazon account. This is to Test Configuration for Amazon login on PrestaShop. Login with your Amazon account to complete the login process.
- A notification from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the toggle button on Amazon icon to activate Amazon login button so that people can sign-in to your store using Sign-in with Amazon.
- Now, You can see the Amazon social Login button is activated on your PrestaShop Store. This will allow users to connect to your store using Amazon.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.