LinkedIn Login for PrestaShop
LinkedIn is a website where users can connect to various people in their professional network.
Using PrestaShop LinkedIn login you will able to attract LinkedIn users to your store.
Any user can login to PrestaShop using their LinkedIn accounts.
Learn how to implement LinkedIn login on PrestaShop in a few easy steps by following the guide below.
We also provide login using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Amazon.
Step 1: Configure LinkedIn app for login to PrestaShop :
- Go to http://developer.linkedin.com/ and click on Create Apps and sign in with your linkedin account.
- If you don't have a linked in page click on Here to create a new page.
- Click on Auth and enter Callback URL as Redirect URLs(from your social login Instructions) and click on Update
- On the same page you will be able to see your Client ID and Client Secret under the Application credentials section.
- Go to the Product tab.
- For r_liteprofile and r_emailaddress scope permission, Find Sign In with LinkedIn and click on Select.Check the legal agreement check box and Click on Add Product.
- For w_member_social scope permission Find Share on LinkedIn and click on Select.Check the legal agreement check box and Click on Add Product, This permission required for social sharing.
- Note: Wait till Linkedin approves your permission.
Step 2: Setup LinkedIn login in PrestaShop Module :
- Install Social Login Module by miniOrange. Then go to Module Manager.
- Once you have installed it, click on Configure to go to the Social login application dashboard.
- This will take you to the social login dashboard. Here, please click on LinkedIn.
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret from the LinkedIn OAuth App and Paste them into the fields in LinkedIn Login Instructions screen on the Social login Module.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials. Then, Click on the Test Configuration button.
- A window will appear and ask you to login to your LinkedIn account. This is to Test Configuration for LinkedIn. Login with your LinkedIn account to complete the login process.
- A notification from the app will pop-up that the test configuration was successful. That means your Custom app was set properly.
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the toggle button on LinkedIn icon to activate LinkedIn login button so that people can sign-in to your store using Connect with LinkedIn.
- Now, You can see the LinkedIn social Login button is activated on your PrestaShop Store. This will allow users to connect to your store using LinkedIn.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.