Step 1: Setup WSO2 as Identity Provider
- Login to your WSO2 admin console.
- Select Add under Service Provider tab.
- Enter the Service Provider Name.
- Click on Register.
- Under Basic Information, check SaaS Application.
- Under Claim Configuration, select Use Local Claim Dialect.
- For Requested Claims, add https://wso2.org/claims/emailaddress claim URI
- Set Subject Claim URI to https://wso2.org/claims/nickname
- Under Inbound Authentication Configuration > SAML2 Web SSO Configuration, click Configure.
- Enter Issuer as SP-EntityID value provided under Service Provider Info tab. Eg. https://example.com/jira
- Enter Assertion Consumer URL (ACS) as provided under Service Provider Info tab. Eg. https://example.com/jira/plugin/servlet/saml/auth
- Check Enable Response Signing
- Check Enable Assertion Signing
- Check the Enable Attribute Profile and Include Attributes in the Response Always.
- Check the Enable Audience Restriction.
- Enter the Audience URL value provided under Service Provider Info tab and click Add Audience. Eg.https://example.com/jira
- Check the Enable Recipient Validation. Enter the Audience URL value provided under Service Provider Info tab and click Add Recipient.
- Click on Register to save the configuration.
- Click on Update on Service Providers to save the configuration.
- Select List under Identity Providers tab from the menu.
- Click on Resident Identity Provider link.
- Enter Home Realm Identifier value that you want (usually your WSO2 server address). Eg. https://wso2.example.com
- Click on Update.
Step 2: Configure Joomla as Service Provider (SP)
You have successfully Installed and Configured plugin
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Canvas LMS as SP.