- miniOrange Spam Protection plugin protects your website from spam related to content, comments, registrations and all other trackback/pingback spam of WordPress.
- miniOrange spam protection helps to eliminate the chances of comments spam, widget spam, subscription spam, and much more.
- Google reCAPTCHA– Google Re-Captcha helps to eliminate spam protection related to the specific country, it will block comments and registrations, unsolicited traffic, location related authentication for WordPress users.
- Spam and Antispam protection stops SPAM/BOT registration- While opening a multiauthored blog and if it is open to the public there are times when the user is attacked by a spammer and BOTS registration on the blog.
- Woocommerce SPAM protection: This blocks unwanted submissions on your comment forms.
- Support is for contact form 7, Gravity forms, Ninja forms, JetPack Contact Forms & Comments, BuddyPress, bbPress, WooCommerce, s2Member, WP-Members, Mailchimp, Fast Secure Contact Form, Formidable Forms, and all other WordPress forms. (*This can be provided on request or if required )
Downloading the plugin:
FROM YOUR WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for Spam Protection. Find and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to Settings-> Spam Protection, and follow the instructions.
- Click the option to enable comment and select Google ReCaptcha.
- Register your domain in ReCaptcha for example miniOrange.
- Click on “Here” and you can move ahead to the Recaptcha page to obtain the secret key.
- Obtain the Keys from Recaptcha page and paste it in the Spam Protection window.
- Select the type of Recaptcha to V2. Click Register.
- Click on Test Configuration in Spam Protection Window. Here you can obtain a pop up for verifying if user is Robot.
- Select “I am not a Robot” and you will obtain test successful window.
In Spam Protection window:
Steps to enable reCaptcha on WordPress Login Page :
- ReCaptcha message “I am not Robot” will appear on WordPress login page. You can obtain the message “I am not Robot” on login page.
Steps to enable reCaptcha for WordPress Registration form :
- ReCaptcha can be enabled for Registration form by checking option “Registration form”
- Also Comments can be selected in the window of Spam Protection. ReCaptcha appears along with comments in WordPress.
Steps to enable reCaptcha for BBPess Forum :
- Go to Spam Protection tab and enable “BBPress Forum”. ReCaptcha appears in WordPress.
- In the content protection tab, You can select WP-configuration file, prevent directory browsing and disable file editing from WP Dashboard.