WooCommerce social login helps the users speed up the login process. All they need to do is press a button for Social Login and save time and hard work.
WooCommerce Social Login makes this process easy and secure as end users can log into your website using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, or Vkontakte accounts instead of forcing users to fill up the registration form for login.
benefits of using WooCommerce Social Login?
- Connect your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, and Vkontakte.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- It decreases the likelihood of failed login attempts.
How WooCommerce Social Login Works
- WooCommerce social login is very easy to use, and the users don’t have to enter additional details during the process. The process is applicable at all pages including the login page, checkout page, or something else and This guide helps you to Set up WooCommerce Social Login in your WordPress site.
Step 1: Set up WooCommerce with Social Login In Wordpress :
- The first thing you’ll need to do is to install WooCommerce on your website. You can download it for free from the WordPress repository, then upload it to your site. Even easier, you can install it right through your WordPress dashboard.
- To do this, access your WordPress site and navigate to Plugins > Add New. Use the search bar to locate “woocommerce”, and click on Install Now when you find the right plugin. The plugin author should be listed as Automattic.
- After installing WooCommerce, you’ll be prompted to walk through a setup wizard. It’s optional, but we recommend going through it in order to configure some key settings.
- Your WooCommerce store is now ready to rock and roll.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.