Bitbucket SAML app gives the ability to enable SAML Single Sign On for Bitbucket Software. Bitbucket Software is compatible with all SAML Identity Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Bitbucket and your Identity Provider. By the end of this guide, users from your Identity Provider should be able to login and register to Bitbucket Software.
To integrate your Identity Provider(IDP) with Bitbucket, you need the following items:
- Bitbucket should be installed and configured.
- Bitbucket Server is https enabled (optional).
- Admin credentials are set up in Bitbucket.
- Valid Bitbucket Server and Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bitbucket SAML Single Sign On, SSO SAML via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Bitbucket SAML Single Sign On, SSO SAML.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.