Step 1: Setup Bitium as Identity Provider
Follow these steps to configure Bitium as an Identity Provider using SAML 2.0 Single Sign On protocol.
- In the miniOrange SAML SP SSO plugin, navigate to Service Provider Metadata tab. Here, you can find the SP metadata such as SP Entity ID and ACS (AssertionConsumerService) URL which are required to configure the Identity Provider.
- Login as an administrator in Bitium
- Once you have logged into your Bitium Admin portal, click on the Manage "your organization"
- Click on Manage Apps
- In the top right corner, click on Add More Apps. You'll see a search box, so search for ?custom_app? and add the app to your Bitium account.
- Click Single Sign-On tab and select SAML Authentication.
- Copy over into the following information for configuring the add-on:
1) Entity ID
2) Login URL
3) Logout URL
4) X.509 Certificate
5) Metadata URL
- Paste information from SP Info tab in the plugin into Bitium
- Click Save in the application provider
- Click Save Changes in Bitium