Crowd SAML app gives the ability to enable SAML Single Sign-On for JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, and other connected applications from any SAML Identity Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Crowd and Identity Provider. By the end of this guide, your IdP users should be able to login and register to Crowd Software.
To configure your Identity Provider integration with Crowd SAML SSO, you need the following items:
- Crowd should be installed and configured.
- Admin credentials are set up in Crowd.
Pre-configurations to make SSO work
- Navigate to Applications->Crowd->Directory and Group and make sure user is allowed to authenticate.
- Navigate to Application->Crowd->Remote address and make sure Crowd server's IP Address is configured here.
- If you are using Crowd Server/Datacenter version 4.3.0 and above, please navigate to Applications->Crowd->Options. Select Allow to generate user tokens option and Save it.
Download And Installation