Fisheye/Crucible SAML app gives the ability to enable SAML Single Sign On for Fisheye/Crucible Software. Fisheye/Crucible Software is compatible with all SAML Identity Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Fisheye/Crucible and your Identity Provider. By the end of this guide, users from your Identity Provider should be able to login and register to Fisheye/Crucible Software.
To integrate your Identity Provider(IDP) with Fisheye/Crucible, you need the following items:
- Fisheye/Crucible should be installed and configured.
- Fisheye/Crucible Server is https enabled (optional).
- Admin credentials are set up in Fisheye/Crucible.
- Valid Fisheye/Crucible Server Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Fisheye/Crucible instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Add-ons.
- Click on Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Fisheye/Crucible SAML Single Sign On/SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Fisheye/Crucible SAML Single Sign On/SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.