Jira OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign On for Jira Software and Jira Service Desk. Jira Software and Jira Service Desk are compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Jira and your OAuth/OpenID Provider. By the end of this guide, users from your OAuth/OpenID Provider should be able to login and register to Jira Software and Service Desk.
To integrate your OAuth/OpenID Provider with Jira, you need the following items:
- Jira should be installed and configured.
- Jira Server is https enabled (optional).
- Admin credentials are set up in Jira.
- Valid Jira Server and Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Jira OAuth/OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Jira SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for OAuth/OpenID Connect (OIDC) for Jira SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.