Dropbox Login on any WordPress Website:
Dropbox is a simple and easy to use file hosting service.
Enabling Dropbox login on your website will allow your users to login easily with their existing dropbox account.
WordPress Dropbox login will reduce the noise on your website and make things accessible so your users can focus on what really matters.
Step 1: Configure Login App in Dropbox DBX Platform
- Visit the Dropbox website for developers https://www.dropbox.com/developers and click on Create Apps.
- On the following page, Choose Scoped Access New as your API. Choose Full Dropbox Access as your type of access. Lastly Name your app. Then click on Create App.
- Scroll down to OAuth2 section. Enter your Redirect URI.
- Then click on Add.
- Scroll back up and go to Branding section. Here enter App Name, Company/Website name as Publisher, add a Description.
- Enter your Website domain as App Website. Add App icons and then click on Save Changes. Scroll back up and go to Branding section. Here enter App Name, Company/Website name as Publisher, add a Description.
- Go back to Settings. Copy the App key and App secret and use them as App ID and App secret in miniOrange Social login plugin.
Step 2: Set credentials in miniOrange Social Login Plugin
- Go to miniOrange Social Login → Click on Configure Apps → click on Dropbox Login Icon:
- Once your Dropbox app is ready you’ll need to copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret to the Dropbox instructions Field.
- On the social login plugin dashboard, Click on Save & Test Configuration button.
- If you're not already logged-in, please perform Dropbox sign in order to test Dropbox login.
- On the next screen, click on Authorize.
- If the OAuth app is setup correctly, you will see the Test Successful screen. This means Dropbox sign in has been enabled and authorization is working properly.
- You will be able to see Login with Dropbox button on your login page.
- Thus, we have setup Dropbox Login on your website.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.