Step 1: Setup Google app as OAuth Provider
- Login to Google Console :Visit the Google website for Developer Console.
- Click Select a project, then NEW PROJECT, and enter a name for the project, and optionally, edit the provided project ID. Click Create. (If project is note created)
- Create Google application : Select your project. On the Credentials page, select Create credentials, then OAuth client ID.
- You may be prompted to set a product name on the Consent screen; if so, click Configure consent screen, supply the requested information, and click Save to return to the Credentials screen.
- Select Web Application. Enter Authorized redirect URLs as callback URL given in the plugin. Click Create.
- Get Client ID and Client Secret: Copy the client ID and client secret to your clipboard, as you will need them when you configure miniOrange plugin.
- To send user's group to the client application, you need to enable Admin SDK and API access. Navigate to Dashboard and click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES.
- Search for Admin SDK and ENABLE it.
- Login to Google Admin console. Go to Security ->Settings.
- Look for API Permissions -> Enable API access