Step 1: Setup Salesforce as OAuth Provider
- Login to your Salesforce account.
- From the left pane, select Build and click on Create > Apps.
- Scroll down and click on New under Connected apps.
- You will be taken to the application settings page. Configure the application like so.
- Check the Enable OAuth Settings and you will be shown more options to configure, Such as, Callback URL (copy from plugin) and Scopes. Select the scopes as required and save settings.
- You will be taken to the Application Management page. Here, you will find Consumer ID and Consumer Secret.