October CMS Single Sign-On ( SSO ) plugin gives the ability to enable SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) for your October CMS sites. Our October CMS SSO plugin is compatible with all the SAML compliant Identity providers. Here we will go through a step-by-step guide to configure SAML SSO between October CMS site and your Identity Provider.
To integrate your Identity Provider(IDP) with October CMS, you need the following items:
- October CMS should be installed and configured.
- Download any Front-end user management plugins - RainLab/Buddies.
Download and Installation
- Login to your October CMS site’s backend: https://example.com/backend.
- From the admin dashboard, go to Settings from the main navigation bar and select Updates & Plugins.
- Click on Install plugins and in the search bar type “SAML SSO”.
- Click on the SAML SP Single Sign-On - SSO search result and the plugin will start installing.