You can configure SP settings in IDP in 2 ways:
A. By uploading Metadata XML file
- By uploading Metadata XML file
- Manual Configuration
B. Manual Configuration
- Click on Service Provider Metadata in SP Configuration section.
- Metadata xml file will be downloaded.
- Use this file to setup IDP.
- To Configure SP Settings at IDP copy below URL and paste in respective fields at IDP end.
- SP Entity ID: https://your-jenkins-domain
- Audience URI: https://your-jenkins-domain
- ACS URL: https://your-jenkins-domain/securityRealm/moSamlAuth
To Configure IDP enter the following details and press apply
and save the settings.
User Profile Configuration
- IDP Entity ID
- Single Sign On URL
- Name ID Format
- X.509 Certificate
- Select Username or Email for Login Jenkins account by:
- Enter the attribute name from IDP which corresponds to Username in Username Attribute textbox.
- Enter the attribute name from IDP which corresponds to Email in Email Attribute textbox.
- Select the checkbox Apply regex Pattern to the UserNameif the userID returned from SAML is not same as username of Jenkins.
- Enter the regular expression in REGEX Pattern textbox. It will be applied on user ID from SAML Response and will convert it into the username same as Jenkins.
For example, you can use regular expression ^.*?(?=@) to extract demo from username email@example.com
- Select the Do you want to create a new users? to allow user creation through SAML.